Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wood and Magic

There is nothing quite like seeing your work framed! That final finishing aspect is a nervous type of relief.
 I have had to be selective about what I frame due to the poor financial year it's been (for us all no doubt).

Still, it is a joy when I finish up the frame and get everything together. Here are three recent pieces, framed. I'll have them for sale on my website soon, once I gather the time to update it. November is harvest season and I think I've been outside for more hours than I spend in, lately!

Framed artworks are very hard for me to photograph. Please forgive the glare!



 
 

2 comments:

  1. They all came out so beautifully! I think Gorbash is my favorite of the three. ^^

    What kind of varnish do you use on your paintings, lady? The darks on the peregrine are just luscious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pen-umbra,

    Thanks! I used Golden's spray varnish line. I have been very happy with them so far. They are totally crystal clear, no yellow tint like I've experienced with Kamar varnishes sometimes.

    ReplyDelete