Friday, July 16, 2010

A Red Panda and his tea

I am a bit behind; this time of year is endlessly busy with events and lots of painting deadlines!

A more whimsical piece of a Red Panda (Wah) enjoying some hot tea (Cha).
This piece was a special one, done with my longtime friend (and fantastic artist) Amber Hill.
She drew the sketch/drawing for this, which I then transferred, inked, and painted! You can visit Amber's gallery here!

All credit for the idea and original drawing go to her. The inkwork and painting are my own.


"Wah Cha", Ink and Watercolor on 300lb rough, 7.5" x 11.5"

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your work is so beautiful! I love this red panda, he has so much personality! SO glad I happened upon your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. another "so much fun painting". great job Jennifer

    ReplyDelete