Thursday, December 29, 2011

Time Flies!! A boatload of new art.

My goodness, sometimes time really gets away from me. This year has flown by, and I feel like I've been left in its wake. What happened!

Here are some of the more recent pieces I've been working on.

Some wildlife....

 Mockingbird and Dogwood - 8" x 10" Ink and Watercolor



Rubythroat at Rest - Male Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, 4" x 6" Ink and Watercolor

 Keen on Fish - Bald Eagle-  8" x 10" Ink and Watercolor

The Fair Lady Coho of Avalon -- one of my Salmon Faverolles chickens! 8" x 10" Ink and Watercolor

Oviraptor - Illustration for a whimsical short story where an oviraptor is brought to modern day! Digital painting.

And a few fantasy critters!

Peaaria K'eidolen Al'ruaten - Golden Dragon - 10" x 15" Ink and Watercolor

Verdigris and Plum - Gryphon - 10" x 15" Ink and Watercolor

Tall Skies - Gryphon - 9" x 6" Ink and Watercolor


Whew! Now that I'm caught up, I will try to get some more interesting posts together with some looks at my process and such. I hope you all have a great new year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment